Robert A. Carichoff
Attorney Robert A. Carichoff
Experienced Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney
With more than 15 years of legal experience, Attorney Robert A. Carichoff is known as an accomplished trial attorney. Representing injured clients in personal injury, he is passionate about obtaining justice on behalf of those who have been victimized by another’s negligence or recklessness. In addition, he represents employees in discrimination cases, unpaid wage cases, and wrongful termination claims. As a result of his extensive knowledge and legal experience, he has obtained millions for his clients.
His greatest in working as a personal injury attorney is being able to positively impact the lives of his clients. In every case, he works diligently to ensure his clients have access to the medical professionals necessary to help his clients move through the recovery process, even in cases where clients do not have health insurance.
When he handles a case, he takes his time to understand the nature of the accident as well as the client's entire story. Because juries do not always make decisions based on facts, Attorney Carichoff utilizes the facts in combination with the client's story in order to prove how that client's accident and injury have affected their day to day lives.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Oregon, Robert went on to obtain his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law. He graduated in the top 15% of his class.
Additional Legal Experience & Recognition
Attorney Carichoff serves as an attorney fee arbitrator for both the State Bar of California and the Sacramento County Bar Association. He also works as a settlement conference attorney for the Sacramento County Superior Court, helping lawyers and their clients settle fee disputes. The State Bar Certified Lawyer Referral Service has recognized Attorney Carichoff as a “Top Rated” Lawyer.
University of San Diego School of Law
- Graduated Top 15% of Class
- Lead Article Editor of San Diego Law Review
University of Oregon
- Graduated cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Named to "Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum," 2017
- Named to "Million Dollar Advocates Forum," 2017
- Distinguished as “Top Rated” Lawyer by State Bar Certified Lawyer Referral Service
- Nominated for “Advocate of the Year 2014” by Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
Memberships & Professional Associations?
- 2015, Consumer Attorneys of California President’s Club
- 2015, Consumer Attorneys of California Advocates Club
- 2000-Present, State Bar of California
- 2000-Present, American Bar Association (ABA)
- 2000-Present, Sacramento Bar Association
- 2000-Present, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- 2000-Present, Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- State Bar of California, 2000
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- Four U.S. District Courts in California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals