Sacramento Bicycle Accident Attorney
Representation Backed by 25+ Years’ Collective Experience
A bicycle accident can result in severe personal injury, especially if there was a vehicle involved. Bicyclists can come away from an accident with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and more. In the worst cases, a bicycle accident can end in a wrongful death.
At Del Rio & Carichoff, P.C., we understand the unique challenges that bicyclists face and the risks that they encounter out on the road. When accidents happen, it’s important to be sure that you have a dependable advocate on your side. Our Sacramento bicycle accident lawyer team shares more than 25 years of legal experience and is passionate about standing up for our clients.
Clients are the priority at Del Rio & Carichoff, P.C. In fact, we make ourselves available 24/7 to take your calls. To learn more about your legal options, call us at (916) 634-0324 today!
What to Do After a Bicycle Accident with a Car
After a bicycle accident, there are certain things you can do to strengthen your case from the outset. First and foremost, get medical attention and move to a safe area where you aren’t at risk of being struck again by other vehicles. Once you are safe and stable, take note of what’s going on around you.
Follow these guidelines after a bicycle accident:
- Wait for the police to arrive and file a report
- Report your side of the story to the police, including any potential injuries
- Record the driver’s name, address, phone number, license number & insurance information
- Obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses who may be present
Write down what happened from your point of view
- Include notes about weather, road, and traffic conditions
- Document your injuries and get medical attention even for minor scrapes
- Preserve the evidence; leave everything exactly how it was after the accident
- Take photos of everything if at all possible
If you are too injured to collect information, consider asking a passerby to assist you. Any information taken down immediately after the accident has the potential to greatly strengthen your case.
Begin a Free Case Evaluation with a Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Sacramento!
As soon as possible after the accident, get in touch with a Sacramento personal injury lawyer who can provide qualified legal guidance as to your next steps. At Del Rio & Carichoff, P.C., our accident attorneys can provide you with personal legal representation backed by years of experience.
Contact us today to learn more about your options. We know you have a story – let us help you make it heard!